lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

UNIT 1 LESSON 1




Exercice 1

1 Unscramble the words related to temperature and weather conditions.(lesson 1)

a) ofgyg              foggy
b) dloc                cold
c) zingfree          freezing
d) loucyd            cloudy
e) nunsy             sunny           
f) oth                   hot
g) yindw              windy
h) mrwa              warm
i) wons                snow
j) nairy                rainy

2 Fill the blanks with the most logical word or phrase from the box.(lesson 1)

a. The weather forecast says it'll be very Hot today, 38°C.
b .I'm sure it´ll be sunny this afternoon.
c. you'll need to leave early because there's a lot of traffic or you won't get there on time.
d .The average high temperature today will be 27 degrees.
e. I don't think it'll be windy tomorrow.
f .It won't rain today, because it never rains at this time of year.
g .There'll be a very strong wind on the mountains, so you'll need warm clothes.
h .He'll be stuck in traffic, I suspect. That's why he's late.
video 1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario