viernes, 30 de enero de 2015

UNIT 2 LESSON 7


5 Put the words in the correct order to make sentences.
a) What were you doing last night at six o'clock?
b) They were watching TV when I got home
c) She was sleeping when the hurricane hit the town


6 Complete the conversation with the verbs in parentheses in the correct past tense. 
A: what were you doing when the hurricane hit the coast of Southern Florida?
B: I flew National Hurricane Center aircraft. My team of meteorologists and                 I collected data about the storm.
A: What time did the hurricane made landfall?
B: at about 6:00 a.m.
B: Not very fast, but the winds bowed violently.
 It was the worst storm I have ever seen When we
 realized the city was flooding, we knew it was a terrible disaster
.A:how fast did the storm moved?
video 19

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario