7 Match
the two halves to make logical sentences. (lesson 8)
| 1 They are going to move to | A the day after tomorrow. |
| 2 Spanish will be an even more | B travel aboard this summer, because it´s too expensive. |
| 3 More people will | C Texas when they retire. |
| 4 I am starting French | D foreign language, perhaps Russian. |
| 5 We are not going to | E do when you graduate? |
| 6 What are you going to | F emigrate this year than ever before. |
| 7 I think I will probably study another | G important language is the US in the future. |
| 8 We are leaving on vacation | H classes in February. |
Answers
1-C___2-G___3-F___4-H___5-B___6-E___7-D___8-A
8 Fill
in the blanks in the conversation with phrases from the box. (lesson
8)
A:
So, what are you the
first thing when
you finish school?
B: oh
really I
am going to do is visit my family in Quebec, Canada.
A
:i
might get What
are you planning to do there?
B:
Well, I want to learn French and how
long a
job if I can find one.
A:
And l´ll
probably are
you going to stay?
B: you´llfor
about six months, but really it all depends on how much money I have
and if I can get work over there.
A:
And do you think i´d
really like toemigrate
to Canada?
B
I am not sure. but
first of all I am going to see if I feel comfortable there. And who
knows. I
might.
But I will just have to see how things go
video 8
video 8
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario