viernes, 30 de enero de 2015

UNIT 1 LESSON 3

5.Fill in each blank with a logical word from the box. There are two words you do not to need.(lesson3)

a  I think you left your keys in the kitchen  next to the stove.
    b  I left my phone on the nightstand  next to my bed.
    c  It's a pretty small apartment, but it has two bedrooms.  
    d  The sink in the kitchen is blocked and it's full of  dirty water.
    e  I want to take a shower, but someone is in the bathroom.
    f  Can you put the milk back in the fridge  so it doesn't go bad?
    g  I was taking a shower when you called.
    h  you can sleep on the sofa in the living room

6.Put the words in the correct order to make sentences.(lesson3)
   a  The /by/i'd/like/sea/live/.
       i'd like to live by the sea.
   b  house/what/would/your/like/ideal/be/.
       what would your like ideal house be like.
   c  Prefer/house/you/would/to/in/or/live/a/big/small/?
       would you prefer to live in a big or small house?
   d  How/would/you/bedrooms/like/many/have/to/
       how many bedrooms would you like to have?
   e  Like/have/she'd/house/five/bedroom/to/a/.
       she'd like to have five bedroom a house.
   f  To/i/like/big/city/wouldn't/in/live/a/.
       I wouldn't to live in a big city.
   g  To/prefer/place/my/have/i'd/own/.
        i'd prefer to have my own place
   h  Where/on/you/go/like/would/to/vacation/?
       where would you like to go on vacation?
        where you would go to like on vacation ?
video 3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario